Sales & Marketing
Our directors have almost 20 years’ combined experience working at senior-management level in sales and marketing. We use our expertise to make sure that you can successfully compete in the Spanish and English markets.
Whether you are bidding on a multi-million pound public-service tender for service provision, creating exciting, compelling copy for your product brochure for next season’s range, or translating and localising your digital content, we will ensure you remain on brand and get the job done.
We can work with you to ensure your product labels, packaging, and instruction manuals are correctly translated, look good in the new layout, and are fit for purpose across your markets.
We also know that you dedicate significant time and effort to your digital and social media strategy, and we make sure your tweets and blogs are correctly translated and localised for your target audience.
Sales & Marketing Case Studies:
Recently we have translated a lot of GDPR-related documents, helping numerous companies remain compliant with the new EU data protection law, strengthening their customer relationships and maintaining their sales activity
We also enjoyed helping this Spanish toy company translate their website copy and product descriptions, thereby expanding into English-speaking markets
We regularly translate the following types of Sales & Marketing texts:
- Technical and non-technical product and service brochures
- Design specifications
- Service level agreements
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) documentation
- Terms and Conditions
- Privacy Policies
- Social media releases (tweets, blog pieces)
- Digital media (online content)
- Market research questionnaires
- Pre-qualification questionnaires (PQQ)
- Calls for bid (CFB) / invitations for bid (IFB)
- Packaging and instruction leaflets
- Press releases
- Company communications
- In-house newsletters and magazines