Heath & Safety
Health & Safety regulations underpin every company, and whether you simply need the standard safety procedures poster on your back office walls, or you have significant COSHH requirements or machine operating and tool handling procedures for your production line, we have the technical expertise and experience to ensure that you have them in both Spanish and English.
Compliance with safety and quality regulations is paramount. Our directors and linguists work to exacting standards and we are ISO 17100:2015 compliant.
We have worked and translated for foundries, production lines, and drilling fields, to name just a few. We have particular expertise in PPE (personal protective equipment), and we have worked with both PPE manufacturers and end users on projects ranging from technical product brochures for safety goggles, to lists of standards and regulations, to CBRN and military-grade equipment field test parameters.
Health & Safety Case Study:
We particularly enjoyed this project where we translated manuals on the correct storage and test procedures for military night vision goggles.
The types of health & safety-related projects we have worked on include:
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) product brochures
- PPE usage instructions and guidelines
- Equipment technical specifications
- Machine and equipment operating instructions
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) assessments
- Chemical and biological data sheets
- Safety signage
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR)
- Risk assessments
- Forklift training manuals
- Manual handling training
- Safeguarding procedures